January 10, 2019 9:00 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- 10 reasons you need to attend SMX West
Jan 10, 2019 by Marketing Land
For profitable and tangible SEO and SEM results, attend Search Engine Land’s SMX® West, January 30-31 in San Jose. Here are 10 reasons to join us… 1. Actionable tactics from experts. Get proven, actionable tactics from industry leaders working at companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, SurveyMonkey, and many more.
- Here’s how brands can leverage social returns in 2019
Jan 10, 2019 by Penny Wilson
A good first step to getting noticed in 2019 is to recognize ad money has to be combined with the equivalent investment in time, creativity and targeting savvy.
- Instagram lets marketers share posts across multiple accounts
Jan 9, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Instagram says the new feature was designed to provide a better experience for people who often post to multiple accounts
- Optimizing for attention: Viewability gives rise to time-in-view metrics, poses challenges
Jan 9, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
How viewability expectations are evolving and what that means for marketers.
- SEO — get industry insights for 2019" href="https://marketingland.com/the-state-of-local-seo-get-industry-insights-for-2019-255090">The state of local SEO — get industry insights for 2019
Jan 9, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
Local search is a broad field that’s constantly growing and changing, challenging marketers to keep up. No matter what kind of company they work for, today’s marketers need both the big picture — relating to customers in the real world — as well as little details like questions submitted on a Google Knowledge Panel.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Tags: Channel: CMO Zone, Marketing Day
Categorised in: Digital Marketing
This post was written by Keywords