August 3, 2018 8:04 pm
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- The business stats you must have on instant recall
Aug 3, 2018 by Ryan Phelan
Contributor Ryan Phelan shares tips on how to further your job performance and career through growing intimately familiar with certain KPIs.
- Google Home [Report]" href="https://marketingland.com/apples-homepod-makes-modest-gains-against-echo-google-home-report-245438">Apple’s HomePod makes modest gains against Echo, Google Home [Report]
Aug 3, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Amazon has 70 percent of the market, Google 24 percent and Apple 6 percent.
- Gartner’s first MQ report on Personalization Engines points to the category’s robust evolution
Aug 3, 2018 by Barry Levine
Descendents from product recommendation engines, personalization platforms are growing into experience deciders and managers for all environments.
- Twitter loses ability to let users auto-post tweets & retweets to Facebook
Aug 2, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Facebook deprecated its Publish actions permission feature yesterday, ending the ability to automatically post content from one platform to the other.
- How to structure your email program to retain customers
Aug 2, 2018 by Sam Welch
Implementing a comprehensive email retention program may seem daunting, but contributor Sam Welch reminds us of the payoff and explains how to do it.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Tags: Channel: CMO Zone, Marketing Day
Categorised in: Digital Marketing
This post was written by Keywords