September 17, 2018 4:00 pm
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- How the hospitality industry should approach online reviews and citations
Sep 17, 2018 by Jamie Pitman
Looking for more positive reviews? Here are some smart ways to build citations and reviews plus tips to boost the visibility of businesses in the hospitality sector.
- Report: Connected TV impressions have grown 106 percent since 2016
Sep 17, 2018 by Greg Sterling
CTV may help realize brand marketers’ long-held dream of ‘addressable TV.’
- Amazon’s new ‘Storefronts’ gives SMBs a dedicated channel to sell
Sep 17, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
More than 20,000 US small and medium-sized businesses make up Amazon’s new section, offering over 1 million items across 25 product categories.
- Google debuts Shoppable Image ads, video in Shopping Showcase ads
Sep 17, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The new formats, introduced for the holiday season, are intended to help advertisers attract new customers.
- Commercetools’ Kelly Goetsch: Think ‘spokes,’ not ‘hubs’
Sep 14, 2018 by Barry Levine
The chief product officer for this cloud commerce platform previews his MarTech Conference talk about buying commerce services à la carte.
Search News From Around The Web:
- Has Google killed SEO?, Pixelchefs
- Account-Based Marketing Metrics: What to Track and Why, Business 2 Community
- Competition tab, performance insights and location recommendations: 3 new AI powered features, Bing
- Full Q&A: Former Google lawyer and deputy U.S. CTO Nicole Wong, Recode
- How to Harness Link Equity, Optus Digital
- The White House Startup, Led By Matt Cutts, Is Changing Government One Fire At A Time, Crunchbase
- We sat in on an internal Google meeting where they talked about changing the search algorithm — here’s what we learned, CNBC
- Getting Audacious With Audience-Led Account Structures, Periscopix
Categorised in: Search Engine Optimization
This post was written by Keywords