August 1, 2018 9:15 pm
Successful marketing teams are diverse. They include storytellers, schedulers, sellers and technologists. Getting them on the same page can be a challenge for even the most experienced manager.
That’s why you should bring your team to MarTech®. Join us in Boston October 1-3 to discover, learn and connect with others who are passionate about the challenges of modern marketing. Our blended curriculum unearths new possibilities, reveals emerging opportunities and will help unify your team of diverse marketers.
Attend MarTech for:
- 60+ dynamic sessions. You’ll access case studies from leading brands that have overcome thorny organizational, interpersonal and compliance issues that make or break marketing technology implementations. See the agenda.
- 65+ market-defining exhibitors. Step inside our Expo Hall to connect with vendors and discover time-saving solutions and products that will boost efficiency.
- Unique team-building. Gathering with 1,200 of your martech community members will leave your tribe feeling unified, rejuvenated and inspired.
The best part?
The bigger your group, the bigger the discount:
- Teams of three to five save 10%
- Groups of six to 11 save 15%
- Parties of 12 or more save 20%
You’ll get all the sessions, keynotes, panels, networking and conveniences — hot lunches, snacks all day, free WiFi — and something you can’t put a price on: an unforgettable collaborative experience for your team.
Flying solo? Grab an All Access pass for only $1,745 — $300 in savings compared to on-site rates.
See you in Boston!
Psst… Enhance your time at MarTech when you add a workshop to your team’s agenda. These immersive training opportunities offer an intimate environment for deep-dive learning. Check out all of the workshops in store for MarTech.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
Tags: Channel: CMO Zone, MarTech Conference, SMX & DMD Alerts
Categorised in: Digital Marketing
This post was written by Keywords